Movable Bridges


Stewart Marchant’s Movable Bridges website says:

If it’s a swing bridge, lift bridge, drawbridge, bascule bridge, sliding bridge, retractable bridge, curling bridge, rolling bridge, telescopic bridge, transporter bridge, counterweight bridge, boat lift or any other sort of movable bridge and is in the British Isles, it belongs on this website.

It’s a comprehensive resource and obviously a labour of love. He’s appealing for information and photographs on any bridges he may have missed from his database so please help him out using┬áhis simple feedback form.

This entry was posted in On the Grand Union Canal and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *